I start a lot of books. Unfortunately, I rarely finish any of them.
I read 95%+ non-fiction books, the vast majority of which I get about 25-60% of the way through, and then get distracted and move on to the next book.
I’m looking to fix this, by introducing some social friction in the form of posting my reading list here, and then posting my notes for each book I read along with some commentary about the book.
Below is my ever growing reading list, with links to any published notes so far:
- Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff
- Accelerate: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations by Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble, & Gene Kim
- The Making of a Manager by Julie Zhuo
- The Challenger Customer: Selling to the Hidden Influencer Who Can Multiply Your Results by Brent Adamson, Matthew Dixon, Pat Spenner, & Nick Toman
- Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price by Madhaven Ramanjuam & Georg Tacke
- Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up by Jerry Colonna